Home / Careers
Digital Marketing Associate
19 June 2021, 23:00:00
Micrima is a small start-up company based in Bristol. We are in the later stages of developing and commercialising a new technology for detecting breast cancer using radio-waves that has the potential to completely transform how breast cancer is detected. We need a talented and driven individual to join the team to help us spread awareness and tell the world about who we are and what we are doing.
Being a small and innovative company, we offer the ability for this role to be involved in many different areas of the business, but with a specific focus on improving and increasing our digital content to grow our following on more social platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter. As such we are really looking for someone who can both generate ideas but who is also competent and passionate about digital media and has experience of producing their own content to a professional standard.
This role reports directly to the Commercial Director. The successful candidate will be involved in working with the leadership team to generate ideas and content and as such offers the right individual a fantastic opportunity to learn from a senior, experienced and innovative team and allow their creativity to be released, showcased and developed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Work with the Commercial Director to:
• Ensure the marketing strategy is up to date and fit for purpose
• Create innovative content to build company interest, tell a clear story of the business and strategy and
build our following with a particular focus on
o Video creation
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence and ultimately significantly grow the number of
followers and therefore our reach within digital platforms
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise the strategy accordingly
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
and customer touch points
• Assisting with organisation of trade shows
• Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and
• A high level of competence and a passion for digital media creation including video, animation and the
use of creative tools like Canva and Abode (or similar)
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or
display advertising campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Working knowledge of tools to develop short videos and infographics
• Experience in setting up and optimizing social media ideally in a medical setting
The company is based in Bristol and is flexible to working arrangements based around the candidate but would ideally see a mix of home and office-based working, depending on the projects being worked upon. There is the occasional requirement for nights away in support of exhibitions and trade/customer events.
All applicants must already have eligibility to work in the UK
Please note, we do not deal with agencies but only direct with applicants.